TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The following terms and conditions apply for the use of this website and outline the legal responsibilities between you and www.Biwaa.com. By placing an order on our online store, you confirm that you have read, understood and agreed to these terms and conditions. Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions in relation to the following.
PLACING AN ORDER
Once we have received your order we will send you an email with your personal account details where you can monitor the progress of your order. The current status of your delivery will be updated on your personal account. You will not receive an email with the latest updates so you are advised to log in to your account where you can find the latest information.
Purchased items will be shipped out within a maximum of 10 working days after payment. Most shipments are send out within 1-3 days from when the payment is received.
– We will deliver your items to your registered address. Please confirm your delivery address and supply your telephone number when you process your order. Incomplete shipping information or missing phone number, may result an additional shipping delays.
– We ship with DHL/FEDEX/UPS/EMS.
– Items will be checked carefully before shipping.
– Delivery time is approx. 3-7 business days to most destinations by normal custom clearance time. Faster delivery could be arranged by request.
– Custom duties or other extra import charges in the destination country are in charge of buyers.
www.Biwaa.com is not responsible for delays due to strikes or inconvenience from the supplier. If the product does not arrive within our estimated timeframe, please check your customer account for information or contact us and we will investigate the matter for you.
www.Biwaa.com products undergo a series of rigorous quality control inspections to confirm the quality and excellence of the product that will be shipped to you.
Our aim is that you are satisfied with everything you purchase from our online store. If you change your mind for any reason and wish to return your purchase, you can do so within 7 days of the delivery date. The product must be in its original packaging, unused and undamaged and you will receive a full refund. We do not cover the return transportation costs, nor carry responsibility for the return shipping of the product. Should the product arrive damaged at our premises we will deduct the according amount from the refund.
– All returns must be sent to our agreed address. Should a return be sent to one of biwaa-fishing.com’s other premises, the amount incurred by biwaa-fishing.com in transporting the package to the warehouse will be deducted from the refund amount.
– The refund will be processed within 7-15 working days once the product has been returned to our premises and after the inspection has confirmed the product is in its original condition.
If you receive a faulty, damaged, or incorrect product and the defect of the product was not caused by you, such as improper handling of the shipper, temperature or weather conditions we will arrange a suitable solution depending on each specific case circumstances.
– Upon delivery, if the packaging box is damaged, you should accept the delivery and take pictures of the damaged packaging before unpacking the product.
– If you refuse the delivery at the door we will apply a return fee to your customer account. In case you wish a new delivery after refusing the first delivery attempt, you need to pay the delivery cost in advance.
– In the unfortunate event that the product is also damaged after removing the packaging you need to take a good quality picture of the damage on the item. Then you should send an email to our customer service with your order number, short description of the problem and pictures of both the damaged packaging and damaged item.
– Follow the same procedure if the packaging is fine, but the product is damaged, or if you have received a different variation from what you have ordered.
REFUSAL OF DELIVERY
In case you refuse our attempted delivery at the door, the delivery and return cost will be deducted from a potential refund request. If you decide to cancel your delivery once the goods have been dispatched from the warehouse a charge will be applied.
TRANSFER OF PERILS
– We do outsource the shipping of our products to reliable and well-known logistics companies. As such, we do not handle your products directly.
– Shipping is not serviced by BIWAA-FISHING.com. If not otherwise requested, the ordered goods will be handed over on your behalf to a transport company.
– As soon as product(s) have been handed over to the transport company the responsibility for coincidental damage or degradation of the ordered goods is transferred to the transport company.
– When your order is placed, you must pay the full amount within 48h through credit card payment or bank transfer. After the payment goes through the order is confirmed.
– Transport costs are included unless stated otherwise.
www.Biwaa.com respects the privacy rights of its online visitors and recognizes the importance of protecting information provided from them compliant to the guidelines of the Data Protection Act (1988).
COMFORMITY OF GOODS
– Reasonable variations in the color or in the dimensions are not considered as a defect. We cannot accept any responsibility of any variation in color caused by your browser software or computer system.
– We use high quality materials. Some of them have natural character, which may not be considered as a defect. This includes variations in shade, texture, color or grain.
COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK
The content of the website and its related pages including text, images, logos and other materials are the copyright trademark and registered trademark of www.Biwaa.com